Friday 14 October 2011


IMG_2338

Hello! 

    Boy, has this been a relaxing week, well, compared to the last few weeks. This week we only had school, Bible Institute, and Miss Alice (the lady who comes to help clean the house, was involved in a minor motorcycle accident, resulting in, a sore leg) not being able to help out here; but when you compare that with getting up at five o’clock to prepare breakfast for twenty people, working outside in the hot sun for about ten hours each day, and then coming home in the evenings to prepare supper, (again for twenty people) for two weeks straight; this has really been a relaxing week.
When we first got back from Siaya I was not sure how I would be able to adjust back too normal life, but it seems to go much better than I had anticipated. Though I am still extremely tired at night I am now able to stay up till 9o’clock without falling asleep on the couch first.
My Science Project is on Acids, Bases, and Salts.  If you have any interesting facts that I could use, feel free to tell me about it.  (We are a little low on information right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment