Tuesday 13 October 2009

Abigail’s Blog

Dear Friends,

    Hi, my name is Abigail Shelby, and I am a missionary kid in Kenya, east Africa. I turned thirteen years old on August 11. I absolutely love my home, because of its variety of nature and wildlife. It is, I think, the most wonderful place on earth, because of its beauty and jungle like appearance. I (as well as my mom) do not like snakes, but I do like other animals even "creepy crawlies." My brother and sisters and I have many pets. Two female dogs, Lady and Sassy; a male hamster, Tiny; three female rabbits: Cocoa, Mittens, and Mustache; five male rabbits: Explorer, Mark, Chocolate-Chip-Cookie, Oreo, and Little Midnight. We also have twelve chickens which we have not named, because the look alike.

I hope you have enjoyed reading,

                    ~Abigail Shelby~

No comments:

Post a Comment