Tuesday 13 October 2009

Breanne’s Blog #1

Dear Friends,

    Hi, my name is Breanne Shelby. I am 12, and my birthday is on August 20. My favorite color is purple. I like horses, and I like dogs too. I am in 6th grade. And my favorite kind of food is Chinese food (I like Mexican food too). Harriet, Faith, and Rita (or Sandy) are my best friends. We like to play together. We play games like Simon Says, Green Light-Red Light, Police and Robbers (a game like Freeze Tag), and many other games too. We have many pets including: 12 chickens, 2 dogs, and 8 rabbits. I like Kenya because of the rolling hills and its beauty. I also like Kenya, because I do not have as much asthma trouble here as I have in the U.S. I also like to draw. Thank you for reading this! Good Bye!

M.K. in Kenya,

Breanne Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment